Here you will find inspiring ideas and outlines for possible meeting agendas including outdoor activities, a study trip or a company visit with some of the most unique organisations of the Nordic countries.
When you are in the Silkeborg Lake District, serene forests and beautiful lakes are always nearby, which provides you with an endless number of activities just outside your meeting room window – anything from relaxing walk-and-talks to challenging team building activities. We are happy to help you find the perfect location whether it is for a meeting, a seminar, a board of directors’ conference, a study trip or this fall’s corporate event.
Why choose us?
We are happy to help you find just the right location/venue whether it is for a meeting, a seminar, a board of directors’ conference, a study trip or this fall’s corporate event.
We make planning easy for you, as:
1) You co-ordinate directly with us – one point of contact
2) We take care of all aspects of your planning for you – you save time
3) We always have an overview of the various options
4) We present you with activities out of the ordinary
5) We provide a turnkey solution and one offer with all elements included
6) We provide peace of mind and professional handling in everything from reservation to execution
Reach out to Birgit Cornelius Nielsen at +45 8720 5015 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Birgit will inspire you with innovative ideas and an overview of the many possibilities we have to offer for you and your organisation. This service is free of charge and without any commission.
We are looking forward to welcoming you and your colleagues to Silkeborg.
In Denmark’s Outdoor Capital, an abundance of activities outside the conference room await you. The Silkeborg Lake District is a natural gem that forms the perfect setting for unique outdoor activities; test yourself in these beautiful surroundings as you experience tree climbing, archery